Monday, March 22, 2010

soccer


This discovery came on quite by accident! I had bought this Chinese lantern at Ikea for $5.00 and didn't end up using it in my decorating. It was just sitting on our basement floor and Evan calls to me. When I look up I see him holding it up in the air with his arm. I was amazed to say the least! This Chinese lantern is light enough that he can lift it, and big enough that it still exercises his muscles.

Another added benefit of this glorious discovery?? SOCCER!! We have purchased beach balls and soccer balls, and basketballs for him to push around in his stander, but they all get stuck and then Evan can't move anymore. Because this is paper and wire it doesn't get stuck!! There are different sizes and I imagine all would work. Evan loves to "kick" this ball around and we all chase it!


1 comment:

  1. That's great! You should go get a few more for when this one rips or wears out.

    ReplyDelete